[rt-users] RT 4.0 - Exclude "deactivated" users from ajax email completion?

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Fri Nov 18 12:13:45 EST 2011

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 8:24 PM, Hersker, Steve <SHersker at tngus.com> wrote:
> When a user leaves, we “deactivate” their RT account by removing “…be
> granted rights” as well as putting TERMINATED and the date in the Comments
> field.

You should mark users as disabled. Even if you revoke rights they
still can inherit some from Everyone/Privileged/Unprivileged roles and
use email interface for example.

If you can not disable them then you have to add additional Limit
calls into autocompletion helpers
(share/html/Helpers/Autocomplete/...).

--
Best regards, Ruslan.