[rt-users] Query / Report worked time

Mayk Backus backus at nlcom.nl
Wed Nov 23 10:42:48 EST 2011

Hi Ruslan,

the link to the wiki is :
http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/TimeWorkedReport
A coworker of mine, who is a coder, fixed the code, only the integration
in the menu still doesn't work (perhaps due to 3.8 code?). I will create
a wiki login to share the changes, it was an issue with quotes i
learned. We are also changing the script to have some extra output.

We are still noobs in RT, what's the best way to share modifications ?
We have some modifications in place to let RT better integrate in i-doit
(cmdb and documentation software).

Regards

Mayk