[rt-users] rt-crontool - "increase" the value of a CF.

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Wed Nov 23 13:50:02 EST 2011

Wouldn't this work (snippet from a bigger script):

# and set custom fields
/opt/rt4/bin/rt edit ticket/${ticket} set 'CF.{contractor}'="${contractor}"
/opt/rt4/bin/rt edit ticket/${ticket} set 'CF.{amount}'="${amount}"

That's how I set custom fields.  You could get the value that way,
increment it or whatever in a script, and then set it again.

--
Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year,
but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If