[rt-users] Questions about ExternalAuth

Bart bart at pleh.info
Sun Nov 27 09:20:22 EST 2011

Thanks for the answers :-)

I'll give it a go in our testing environment and see if I can make
something out of it.

As for documentation, there are allot of things that I've documented for
myself. I just need to find some time to submit them to the wiki.

-- Bart

Op 27 november 2011 02:03 schreef Kevin Falcone
<falcone at bestpractical.com>het volgende: