[rt-users] The RT Wiki - Restructure (start using categories?)

Bart bart at pleh.info
Tue Nov 29 06:50:29 EST 2011

Hi,

Not sure if I should be in such a position, I'm just "teh new guy" ^_~

Maybe when I've actually done some work on the wiki, but for now I wouldn't
feel qualified for that title (need to prove myself first I guess).

But I do want to help think of a way to structure the wiki and modify it so
that everyone can easily add a new page. (and do the work where needed)
Where they only have to add the proper category for that page to be shown
in a certain listing. (ease of use being the key)

I've also noticed that Wikia has some features to help a community
(achievements, etc.), might be nice to add those to the RT wiki in order to
motivate everyone to submit/edit content.

-- Bart

Op 29 november 2011 12:31 schreef Ruslan Zakirov
<ruz at bestpractical.com>het volgende: