[rt-users] The RT Wiki - Restructure (start using categories?)

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Tue Nov 29 08:52:10 EST 2011

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 3:50 PM, Bart <bart at pleh.info> wrote:
> Not sure if I should be in such a position, I'm just "teh new guy" ^_~
>
> Maybe when I've actually done some work on the wiki, but for now I wouldn't
> feel qualified for that title (need to prove myself first I guess).

Perfect candidate. Candidate should be newbie and be always in need
for help and figuring out things about RT constantly, so you end up
using wiki a lot. Only one rule: don't destroy work other people have
done. Move it around, re-organize, bring fresh info closer to the top
of the page and do other refactorings, but don't destroy work. That's
it.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.