[rt-users] find all granted access to specific user

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Mon Oct 3 06:15:17 EDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 11:32 AM, Payam Poursaied <me at payam124.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I’m looking after a way to get all granted access to specific user. In other
> word I want to find out, which right has been granted explicitly (i.e. not
> to the groups which the user is its member).
>

> I haven’t find anything through the web GUI, but anything in SQL level would
> be also appreciated.
>
> I tried to learn more about ACL, Principals and Users but I could not find
> any relevant info.

SELECT u.Name, acl.RightName, acl.ObjectType, acl.ObjectId FROM ACL
acl JOIN Groups g ON g.id = acl.PrincipalId AND g.Domain =
'ACLEquivalence' AND g.Type = 'UserEquiv' JOIN Users u ON g.Instance =
u.id;

| Name      | RightName | ObjectType | ObjectId |
| RT_System | SuperUser | RT::System |        1 |
| Nobody    | OwnTicket | RT::System |        1 |
| root      | SuperUser | RT::System |        1 |

--
Best regards, Ruslan.