[rt-users] Show customfields in search results

Bart bart at pleh.info
Mon Oct 3 09:31:38 EDT 2011

Hi Ruslan,

Thanks for the reply, that explained a little but not all when it comes to
my problem. . .

But it did point me in the right direction, under the root user I was able
to do this but under a normal mortal user it wasn't possible. It ended up
being an issue with rights on the custom fields, I needed to separately add
the view rights to the custom field for the privileged users.

I'm now able to use them in my search fields :)

Thanks for the push in the right direction.

-- Bart