[rt-users] Read requestor user CF and write the value into a ticket CF

Bart bart at pleh.info
Thu Oct 6 10:18:34 EDT 2011

I've gotten a little further now with the following code:

my $my_rq = $self->TicketObj->RequestorAddresses;

> my $temp_user = RT::User->new();
> $temp_user->LoadByEmail($my_rq);
> my $rq_org = $temp_user->Organization();
>
> $self->TicketObj->AddCustomFieldValue(Field => 'Oplossing', Value =>
> $rq_org);
>
> return 1;

But, getting a custom field value from that user (instead of the regular
organization field) doesn't seem to work.
I've tried the following line for getting the User CF:

my $rq_org = $temp_user->FirstCustomFieldValue('CF Name');

Any thoughts on how to get the User CF?

-- Bart