[rt-users] skip the queue selection for unprivileged users

Izz Abdullah Izz.Abdullah at hibbett.com
Thu Oct 6 12:41:12 EDT 2011

I had already removed from the web ui all of the privileges I could find at the group and queue level.  Upon inspection in mySQL I find these oddities which have 'SeeQueue' rights:

Groups Table:
5 |      | Pseudogroup for internal use | SystemInternal | Unprivileged |        0 |       0 | NULL    |             0 | NULL
4 |      | Pseudogroup for internal use | SystemInternal | Privileged |        0 |       0 | NULL    |             0 | NULL
52233 | User 52232 | ACL equiv. for user 52232 | ACLEquivalence | UserEquiv |    52232 |       0 | NULL    |             0 | NULL
25 | User 24 | ACL equiv. for user 24 | ACLEquivalence | UserEquiv |       24 |       0 | NULL    |             0 | NULL

Can anyone explain this? Or was there some odd inventions in the database before I came in and started the migration? :)