[rt-users] AssetTracker and RT4.0.2 and css

Joop jvdwege at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 9 05:31:10 EDT 2011

Hi Todd,

I have installed the debian package of RT-4.0.2 and I'm currently
installing all extensions that I had in test, source install.
I have run into a small display problem. When displaying an asset it
looks like it is not including the associated css. The headers of the
AssetMetadata are not coloured.
That is possible since my theme is aileron and there is no folder named
like that in AssetTracker/NoAuth. Made that folder and copied the web2
files into it. No go. If I switching to web2 then I'll get the coloured
headers.
It looks like something is not correctly including the correct css
files. Looking at in Firebug I can't see much since all css files are
squished. Is it possible to disable this so that I can see what is being
included and what not.
I'll see if I can figure it out by looking at the apache logs. RT.log
doesn't give a clue (debug enabled)

Regards,

Joop