[rt-users] AssetTracker and RT4.0.2 and css

Joop jvdwege at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 9 05:38:57 EDT 2011

Joop wrote:
> Hi Todd,
>
> I have installed the debian package of RT-4.0.2 and I'm currently
> installing all extensions that I had in test, source install.
> I have run into a small display problem. When displaying an asset it
> looks like it is not including the associated css. The headers of the
> AssetMetadata are not coloured.
> That is possible since my theme is aileron and there is no folder
> named like that in AssetTracker/NoAuth. Made that folder and copied
> the web2 files into it. No go. If I switching to web2 then I'll get
> the coloured headers.
> It looks like something is not correctly including the correct css
> files. Looking at in Firebug I can't see much since all css files are
> squished. Is it possible to disable this so that I can see what is
> being included and what not.
> I'll see if I can figure it out by looking at the apache logs. RT.log
> doesn't give a clue (debug enabled)

No go in the logs but by accident I found it. I added the aileron folder
maybe in the wrong place or you'll need to add it twice.
Atleast it is needed here:
/usr/local/share/request-tracker4/plugins/RTx-AssetTracker/html/Callbacks/AssetTracker/NoAuth/css/aileron
Create the aileron folder and copy the files from the web2 folder to it.
That consists of a folder Main.css and a file End contained in it. That
file includes webat.css.

Hope this will help some other people as well and I hope Todd will
include it in the next release.

Regards,

Joop