[rt-users] LDAP Import Script

josh.cole josh.cole at fresno.edu
Sun Oct 9 19:35:17 EDT 2011

I've seen that there is supposed to be a script I can run to get all of our
users into RT. Can someone tell me where I can find that? I have the
ExternalAuth plugin installed and working so anyone with AD credentials can
login but it would be useful to have those users who will not login to the
system in the system so we can easily assign them as requestors.

What will happen to the user's that are in the system? Will the current user
accounts and attributes be overwritten when I run the import?

Thank you for any feedback!