[rt-users] RT and Kerberos SSO

jm130794 jm130794 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 02:31:14 EDT 2011

Hello,

I try to authenticate my users with Kerberos. In my RT_SiteConfig.pm, I have
:

Set($ExternalInfoPriority,  [ 'LDAP_DEPTINFO_ST', 'LDAP_Luke', 'LDAP_Wesson'
]);
Set($ExternalServiceUsesSSLorTLS,    0);
Set($AutoCreateNonExternalUsers,    0);
Set(@Plugins,(qw(RT::Authen::ExternalAuth)));
Set($AutoCreate, {Privileged => 1});
Set($LogToFile, 'debug');
Set($LogToFileNamed, 'rt.log');
Set($WebExternalAuth, '1');
Set($WebFallbackToInternalAuth , '1');
Set($WebExternalGecos, undef);
Set($WebExternalAuto, '1');
#Set($LdapMailSearchAttr,       'mail');

Set($ExternalAuthPriority, [ MY_LDAP' ]);

Set($ExternalSettings,      {
          'MY_LDAP'       =>  {
              'type'                      => 'ldap',

When a user send a message, RT create his account in database. Great :)

My problem : now, I can't connect to RT (Web interface) with my account
which is already created. I get this :

Error
Cannot create user : Name in use

Any ideas ?