[rt-users] PriorityasString: Sort function on dashboard doesn't work

john s. fireskyer at gmx.de
Mon Oct 10 08:17:19 EDT 2011

RT: 3.8.9

Ubuntu LTS 10.04

Hello everybody

We use for our RT-System the addon PriorityAsString ( btw: it's a great one)
to break down the RT Priority Concept at a minimum for our purposes.

but, the sort condition on the dashboard with highest priority ones doesn't
work anymore

curiously .. on the other side if i make an custom search for it ... all
things are working fine ...

so now i have two options:

1. i can fix the priority as string extension in some way

2. i need an idea to reduce  the custom search results down to 10.

has someone an idea ?

best regards

john s.