[rt-users] AssetTracker and RT4.0.2 and css

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at ctg.com
Mon Oct 10 08:50:02 EDT 2011

Joop,

> No go in the logs but by accident I found it. I added the aileron
> folder
> maybe in the wrong place or you'll need to add it twice.
> Atleast it is needed here:
> /usr/local/share/request-tracker4/plugins/RTx-
> AssetTracker/html/Callbacks/AssetTracker/NoAuth/css/aileron
> Create the aileron folder and copy the files from the web2 folder to
> it.
> That consists of a folder Main.css and a file End contained in it.
That
> file includes webat.css.
>
> Hope this will help some other people as well and I hope Todd will
> include it in the next release.

You should open an issue at
https://github.com/chakatodd/rt-extension-assettracker/issues

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, please contact the sender and delete this material from this computer.