[rt-users] Find All tickets owned by users in a certain group

Laura Grella lgrella at acquiremedia.com
Mon Oct 10 10:41:30 EDT 2011

We are currently using RT 3.8.7.

I am writing a ticket query using the query builder for a customer support
queue. I want to show all tickets that are owned by customer support staff.
Right now I have to enumerate all the users by showing (OWNER = '.....' OR
OWNER = '.....' OR etc...)

What I'd like to do is just say if the owners group is 'Customer Support'
but I don't seem able to.

I've found in the forums where someone said RequestorGroup = 'Customer
Support' but this does not return any results, and anyway, I want to know if
the Owners group is customer support, not the requestor's group.

Is there any query syntax that would give me what I am looking for? We are
willing to upgrade if that's what it takes.

Thanks,
Laura