[rt-users] New state - Developer resolved

Laura Grella lgrella at acquiremedia.com
Mon Oct 10 10:51:35 EDT 2011

Would this scenario be possible:

We have customer support queue open a ticket, and then the ticket gets sent
to Software Development. We don't want software development to ever resolve
a ticket if it was originated in the customer support queue. We want it to
always end up in customer support so the support staff can first call
customer to tell them the work was done.

Can I remove the resolved button/option if the ticket started in customer
support and is not currently in customer support and replace it with a
resolved by development button/option if it is owned by development which
will cause it to go to the customer support queue where they will then have
to real option to resolve the ticket?

Hope this is clear. Thanks.

Laura