[rt-users] New install of RT4 crashes Internet Explorer 8

Nehmer Torben torben.nehmer at cancom.de
Wed Oct 12 04:32:40 EDT 2011

Hello together,

I too just ran into the problem described in this thread. Complex layouts tend to lock up Internet Explorer for quite some time, however, I have not tried to trace it down to a specific UI element.

As with Christopher, disabling the behavoir line in msie-pie.css hides the problem without affecting functionality so far as I can see it. It does look blockier, as some effects are not applied.

Have you any plan how to handle this problem? Of course, I can keep the line in question commented out, but this makes upgrading a pain.

Best regards,
Torben Nehmer
-------
Torben Nehmer
Diplom Informatiker (FH)
Business System Developer
CANCOM Deutschland GmbH
Messerschmittstr. 20
89343 Scheppach
Germany
Tel.: +49 8225 - 996-1118
Fax: +49 8225 - 996-41118
torben.nehmer at cancom.de
www.cancom.de
CANCOM Deutschland GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Jettingen-Scheppach
HRB 10653 Memmingen
Geschäftsführer: Martin Mayr, Tobias Hörmann
Diese E-Mail und alle mitgesendeten Dateien sind vertraulich und ausschließlich für den Gebrauch durch den Empfänger bestimmt!
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential intended solely for the use of the addressee!