[rt-users] Sorting transactions by id instead of Created?

Lars Braeuer lb at mpexnet.de
Thu Oct 13 16:36:48 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm wondering if there is any place in the code (anyone knows of) where database selects from the
'Transactions' table might be ordered by "id" instead of the "Created" date column?

I'm trying to fix "Create" entries in the database by adding a new entry 1 second ahead then
changing the initial "Create" to the "Comment" type. This is working fine, but in case there's a
known place in the code where ordering is done by id, this will break idea.

Lars