[rt-users] REST queries/search for queue objects in 4.0.2

Srikumar Nair srikumarp at fb.com
Thu Oct 13 19:26:20 EDT 2011

I see that the REST APIs has a search method to do search for tickets based on some conditions (Request: /REST/1.0/search/ticket?query=<query>&orderby=<sort-order>&format=<format>).

Is there an equivalent one for the Queue object? When I tried it I got error…

Following is query string:

/REST/1.0/search/queue?query= Name = 'My Special Queue'

And the response is ==> (RT/4.0.2 500 Server Error. Unsupported object type)

Is there a way to query/search non ticket objects using conditions?

Thanks