[rt-users] Creating ticket with Attachment using Perl APIs (4.0.2)

Srikumar Nair srikumarp at fb.com
Mon Oct 17 13:47:12 EDT 2011

I am trying to create a ticket with attachment thru the Perl APIs.

I don't see a method in the RT::Ticket API for adding attachment during ticket creation.

When looking at the RT::Attachment API it says "This module should never be instantiated directly by client code. it's an internal module which should only be instantiated through exported APIs".

So wondering how I can create a ticket with attachment.

If any one have a few of lines of sample code that will be appreciated.