[rt-users] Can't select user at the page Global User Rights

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Mon Oct 17 14:38:09 EDT 2011

On 10/17/2011 11:09 AM, Aline Guedes wrote:
> Hello Thomas,
>
> Follows the configuration page attached. The query you asked me to run
> gives me 233 rows as output (attached). Both rt and apache logs don't
> show any errors.

Ah ha.  I identified a bug in RT::Extension::MergeUsers that was causing
your problem.  Version 0.06 of that extension was just released with a
fix.  You'll be able to download it from CPAN soon:
https://metacpan.org/module/RT::Extension::MergeUsers

Let the list know if this fixes your problem as expected.  Thank you for
all the helpful debugging info that aided in finding the bug.

Best,
Thomas