[rt-users] Creating ticket with Attachment using Perl APIs (4.0.2)

Srikumar Nair srikumarp at fb.com
Mon Oct 17 15:44:47 EDT 2011

Thanks Thomas..

Following lines of code did what I was looking for..

my $mimeObj = MIME::Entity->build(Description => "My Attachment",
                                     Path        =>
"/path/to/file/file.pdf",
                                     Type        => "application/pdf",
                                     Encoding    => "base64");

$mimeObj->attach(Path        => "/path/to/file2/file2.pdf",
                                     Type        => "application/pdf",
                                     Encoding    => "base64");

My @retValues = $ticket->Create( Queue => 'My Queue', Subject => 'Create
Ticket with PDF ', MIMEObj => $mimeObj);