[rt-users] Auto change Queue on Take

Izz Abdullah Izz.Abdullah at hibbett.com
Tue Oct 18 17:42:08 EDT 2011

I found this on the wiki:
http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/AutoChangeQueue

and it appears we are already using it in variation, that is why I sought after it.  I finally found our version, exactly the same except for queue and group names, but it is not working.  Is it because we are authenticating via LDAP?  It is a 3.8.4 database moved to a RT4.0.2 installation and upgraded, so the Scrip was already there.  It works in our current production (3.8.4), but not in the test 4.0.2.  Any ideas why this would not work automatically in 4.0.2 when nothing has changed EXCEPT authentication?

I still see my account list in mySQL and is listed as a member of the group in use and full access to the queue in use.  I have added some debuggers in.  I can see it start, but the after the:
return 1 unless $self->TransactionObj->Type eq 'Take';
there is another logger and it never shows up in the rt.log file.  It appears to never makes it past this point.