[rt-users] Ckeditor custom field type

Bart bart at pleh.info
Wed Oct 19 04:15:45 EDT 2011

Hi,

You can use Custom Fields with the type "Wiki text", from there you can use
the instructions on this wiki page:

http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/RTFM

This will allow you to use wiki markup in your articles.

The downside of this, from what I've noticed, is that the content of wiki
text CF's comes up unformatted (not even line breaks) when you add them to a
comment or reply.

So in my case, I've tested the above but rolled back to normal plain text
CF's since these are fault proof.

If there's a way to do this in a different way then I'm also interested :-)
Though the above is the only thing to my knowledge that comes close..

-- Bart