[rt-users] How to sync tickets from two RT.

Raed El-Hames Raed.El-Hames at daisygroupplc.com
Wed Oct 19 08:39:50 EDT 2011

Adrian,

You have 2 options,
1- Get the 2 organisation to use 1 RT , use groups/queues rights and permissions to do the separations, then tickets crossing organisations will be simply moving queue.

2- Option 2 is have a queue for org B on RT-A B , and set up on Queue change/Correspondence and Comments queue scrips that use the REST interface to create or update tickets in RT-B

I use option 1 for the different brands/companies that we have and I use option 2 when talking to our suppliers that have RT.

Rgds;
Roy

Visit our website today www.daisygroupplc.com

Registered Office: Daisy House, Lindred Road Business Park, Nelson, Lancashire BB9 5SR
Company Registration Number: 4145329 |   VAT Number: 722471355
Daisy Communications Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.
DISCLAIMER

This email (including any attachments) is strictly confidential and may also be legally privileged. If the recipient has received this email in error please notify the sender and do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on the email or its attachments and immediately delete this email and its attachments from the recipient's system. Daisy Communications Limited cannot accept liability for any breaches of confidence arising through use of email. Employees of Daisy Communications Limited are expressly required not to make any defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorise any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to the company's policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. Daisy Communications Limited will not accept any liability in respect of such a communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.

If you are the intended recipient of this email please ensure that neither the email nor any attachments are copied to third parties outside your organisation or saved without the written permission of the sender.  In the event of any unauthorised copying or forwarding, the recipient will be required to indemnify Daisy Communications Limited against any claim for loss or damage caused by any viruses or otherwise.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted by email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Daisy Communications Limited accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email or any attachments.
NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS
If you have ordered a telephone number from Daisy Communications Limited (non-geographic or new line installation) please do NOT arrange for any form of advertising until the number is live and tested.