[rt-users] LDAPImport and Custom Fields or FreeformContactInfo

declaya chocoboselphie at gmx.de
Thu Oct 20 08:31:05 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I just got the LDAPImport extension working and would like to import more
user data.
Is there any way to set Custom Fields with LDAPImport? I already tried to
assign some data (with the line Description => 'description' (with my CF
named Description)), but LDAPImport fails, saying:
RT::User::Description Unimplemented in RT::Record.
So I tried to declare the CF as CF.Description, but then LDAPImport was
looking for CFDescription... (I also tried escaping the . but then it also
fails).

The I thought that it would be also ok if I could write the 2 values of the
CFs into the FreeformContactInfo field. (I also tried that out, but I guess
I'm using a wrong syntax).

So how can I assign values to CFs or multiple values to the
FreeformContactInfo field?

Thanks in advance!
Have a nice day!