[rt-users] OnResolve Don't Send Message for Special Condition

Kevin Squire gentgeen at wikiak.org
Thu Oct 20 14:15:10 EDT 2011

We are using RT 3.8
We have a custom status "autoclose" (as part of "ActiveStatus")

We have a script to close these 'autoclose' tickets after 14 days.
Script from http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/people/staff/tdb/rt3/

Currently, when the ticket goes from 'autoclose' to 'resolved' our
standard "Resolved" email goes out. For how we use it, the "Resolved"
email ends up being a duplicate.

I would like to adjust my "OnResolve" scrip to fire off like it is
EXCEPT when the status goes from autoclose TO resolved.  I assume a
Custom Condition can be done here, but not sure how to go about it.

My Current "OnResolve" scrip is only for this one Queue, so it will not
mess with other queue settings.
Scrip Settings:

Condition: On Resolve
Action: Notify Requestors
Template: Resolved
Stage: TransactionCreate

Custom Condition, Action prep code and Cleanup are all blank.

--
http://www.wikiak.org