[rt-users] creation initial data with rt-setup-database (4.0.2)

Srikumar Nair srikumarp at fb.com
Fri Oct 21 15:02:05 EDT 2011

I am using the following entry in the initial data file to create a custom field:

@CustomFields = (
    {
        Name        => 'Search_Criteria',
        Type        => 'FreeformSingle',
        Disabled    => 0,
        Description => 'Search Criteria',
    }
)

* When looking at this custom field in the RT UI in the advance tab I get the message "Something wrong. Contact system administrator".  What I am I doing wrong here?
* Also, what option do I specify to make this a global one which is applicable to all the tickets?

Thanks
Srikumar