[rt-users] Question on setup

Bart bart at pleh.info
Tue Oct 25 03:41:49 EDT 2011

Hi,

Few questions on your setup:

   - On what OS have you installed RT?
   - Which installation steps did you take? (e.g. did you do the
   testdeps/fixdeps thingy?)
   - Are you using Apache to serve RT?
   - Can I assuming you've used the RT documentation for the apache vhost
   configuration?
   - What do the logs say? (assuming it's some flavor of Unix /var/log/)
   - Have you checked the permissions on the RT folders? (along with
   user/group ownerships)

Something like that at least, we need a little more info in order to help
:-)

-- Bart