[rt-users] Apache not fetching changes after Clearing Mason Cache

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue Oct 25 12:26:45 EDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 07:07:32PM -0500, Izz Abdullah wrote:
> Anybody?  I would greatly appreciate some help.  Acknowledgement from the bp team would be nice on my inquiries.

Hi Izz,

rt-users is very much a community mailinglist. While my coworkers at Best
Practical try to take time out from their customer commitments to interact
on the list, I'm afraid that we _can't_ reply to every post to the list.
We're thrilled to give away RT, RTIR and the many other tools we build,
but commercial support contracts are how we earn our living.  We can't
give away support too.

If you're interested in a guaranteed response from the team at Best Practical,
drop a note to sales at bestpractical.com and we can help figure out which of
our support offerings might be a good fit for you.

Best,
Jesse