[rt-users] Dashboard doesn't appear on unprivileged users

Kenneth Crocker kenn.crocker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 13:56:01 EDT 2011

Bruno,

Users that are NOT privileged will not show on the list for adding members
to a group. Once a user is privileged and a member of a group, they
automatically inherit all rights and privileges. They also will
automatically have access to any Queries that have been saved for any group
they are members of.

Hope this helps.

Kenn Crocker