[rt-users] Best Practice RE Mail Server

20/20 Lab lab at pacbell.net
Wed Oct 26 14:36:34 EDT 2011

I ended up sticking with our tickets going to our main mail server, and
having fetchmail grab them, deliver them to the local machine, and then
setup sendmail to masquerade the outgoing.  That way its not visible to
the outside world, I dont have to manage another server, and if
something happens to the mail server, I dont have to worry about my RT
server.