[rt-users] Adding custom field to the Queue object thru initial data script (4.0.2)

Srikumar Nair srikumarp at fb.com
Wed Oct 26 18:20:24 EDT 2011

Thanks Kevin..

I got that suggestion (Queue => 0) from Ruslan for another question.

BTW, back to my original question..

I am trying to create a custom field on the Queue object with the initial
data script, which has the following entry:

    {
        Name        => 'Country',
        Type        => 'SelectSingle',
        LookupType  => 'RT::Queue',
        Disabled    => 0,
        Queue       => 0,
        Description => 'Country information is used to identify country
specific queues',
    },

My assumption is specifying the LookupType as 'RT::Queue' will make it add
it to the Queue object. But this gets added to the Ticket object.

How do I add custom field to Queue Object?

Thanks