[rt-users] Apache2 CPU hungry !

Bart bart at pleh.info
Thu Oct 27 05:05:21 EDT 2011

Hi,

>From what I can recall during testing is that RT does eat quite allot of
memory (as you can see in your setup).
So you could say this is normal behavior, RT isn't your average website ;)
(allot of server-side action going on)

Having 1 GB should be ok but you're already using some plugins that might
use quite a bit more then a clean RT 4 installation. (External Auth, JS
Grant and calendar).

Increasing the memory to 2GB (minimum I guess) would solve your problem, or
tweaking Apache as Francisco mentioned.

-- Bart