[rt-users] BKM for deployment of RT's perl

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at ctg.com
Thu Oct 27 15:09:07 EDT 2011

I use  the OBS (open(suse) build sevice) perl repository for my RT system, I’m running on OpenSUSE 11.3. For RT itself I build an rpm package for it and a bunch of extensions, see links below, which are deployed from an internal repo server. I’d like to get this RT package, plus my extension packages,  put into the OBS perl repo so all you’ll need to do is added the repo and “zypper in request-tracker” for SUSE systems.

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:/languages:/perl/openSUSE_11.3/

RT 4.0.2 source rpm

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/lrupp:/request-tracker/openSUSE_Factory/src/

RT extensions rpm’s