[rt-users] search/dashboard of ticket with childern

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at ctg.com
Mon Oct 31 12:01:04 EDT 2011

Hello,

I want to create a query for a dashboard where I'm searching on a ticket
and any children ticket underneath it. Think project management type of
view, 1 top level ticket, with any number of children, children with
children. I was thinking I'd be able to search on HasMember where the
HasMember of the top-level ticket but this always returns zero results.

How would I go about accomplishing this?

Thanks!

--
Darin Perusich
Email: Darin.Perusich at ctg.com
Office: 716-888-3690

it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, please contact the sender and delete this material from this computer.