[rt-users] RSS Feed - listing newest instead of oldest?

Joseph Spenner joseph85750 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 14:43:21 EDT 2011

Kevin Falcone <falcone <at> bestpractical.com> writes:

> On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 10:21:42AM -0700, Joseph Spenner wrote:
> >    When using the RSS feed option to view a queue, is it possible to
configure the results such
> >    that the entry listed under each ticket is the most recent entry rather
than the first entry
> >    in the ticket?
>
> You'll need to make a local overlay of Search/Elements/ResultsRSSView
> and change the line that returns the content of the create
> transaction.
>
> -kevin

Kevin:
  Is there any documentation explaining how to do this?  I took a few
stabs/guesses at it, but all I did was prevent RT/apache from restarting.

I'm surprised more people aren't interested in this as the default behavior,
since it seems to me it would make more sense to look at what is "new" rather
than what was originally posted in a message.

Thanks!