[rt-users] CantLocateObject

Jim T jimmers.inbox at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 19:47:10 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have a new installation of RT 3.8 (debian 6, installed with apt). I
installed the AT extension and its working fine. However when I now go to
Global>Group Rights or Global>User Rights I get the following:

Can't locate object method "new" via package "RT::Class" (perhaps you
forgot to load "RT::Class"?) at
/usr/local/share/request-tracker3.8/plugins/RTx-AssetTracker/lib/RT/System_Vendor.pm
line 12.

Also the links to AT Scrips, AT Templates, AT Group Rights and AT User
Rights have a double rt in the url, like this:

http://myserver/rt/rt/AssetTracker/Admin/Global/GroupRights.html

All help appreciated, Jim