[rt-users] [rt-user] Multiple URL's with multiple themes (look and feel)

Bart bart at pleh.info
Wed Sep 7 09:53:31 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm wondering if it's possible to do the following within RequestTracker:

   - Set a different theme (look and feel) per queue / incoming URL.
   - Set a different theme (look and feel) per SelfService portal / incoming
   URL.

The goal is to have 1 ticket system with multiple queue's but also multiple
URL's. Technically that's possible but I'd want to give each queue/incoming
URL a different look & feel (or just a different CSS file
which overrules the default).

I know I can do individual per user themes but I'd want to set something
globally which will work for both normal users and selfservice users but
then in a dynamic way where a you can implement RT on different websites
while running just one instance.

Hopefully someone can help point me in the right direction for this, so far
all I've found is that it's not possible.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Bart