[rt-users] The actual HTTP_HOST does NOT match the configured WebDomain

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed Sep 7 17:22:22 EDT 2011

On Wed, Sep 07, 2011 at 01:30:00PM -0700, Yan Seiner wrote:
> I'm trying to set up the email gateway on my shiny new install of 4.0.2.
> I think I have everything set up correctly, except that the email never
> gets there and I get this error in the apache log files:
>
> [Wed Sep  7 20:16:02 2011] [warn]: The actual HTTP_HOST (tracker) does NOT
> match the configured WebDomain (xxx.xxx.xxx). Perhaps you should
> Set($WebDomain, 'tracker'); in RT_SiteConfig.pm, otherwise your internal
> links may be broken. (/opt/rt4/sbin/../lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm:1087)

This is a warning, and shouldn't stop rt-mailgate.  You probably want
to post all of the log messages.

What this message is saying is that you've set your WebDomain in your
config to xxx.xxx.xxx but someone is connecting to the machine as
'tracker' and this may cause problems.  From your rt-mailgate
invocation below, I'm guessing it isn't caused by the mailgate, unless
you're proxying things.

-kevin