[rt-users] Queue AdminCC

Christopher Lasater CLasater at taleo.com
Thu Sep 8 12:46:13 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have a queue scrip set up so that if a specific custom field is selected the tickets Queue will be changed to another Queue.  This seems to be working well, but when the ticket is created the Scrip for Notify AdminCC on create does not seem to be using the new Queues AdminCC.  I have checked the debug logs and the queue changing scrip runs before the Notify AdminCC scrip and after everything is done, the AdminCCs are correct, its just that the change is not finalized till all the Scrips are run.

Is there a way to commit the change at the end of a scrip?  Or a way to get around this?

               Christopher Lasater