[rt-users] CloneTicket ext. with RT 3.6.11

John Bartelt bartelt at slac.stanford.edu
Mon Sep 12 18:20:01 EDT 2011

I've just been playing with the "CloneTicket-WithData" extension
with our test server, running RT 3.6.11.  One puzzle:  why
do the Pretask, Clone and Posttask links appear _twice_ in
each email in the ticket history?  That is, the action list
is now:

[Reply][Comment][Pretask][Clone][Posttask][Pretask][Clone][Posttask]

In the blue bar at the top, Pretask, Clone and Posttask only
appear once.

Any help or pointer to further documentation appreciated.

John Bartelt
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory