[rt-users] Detailed programming API?

Cena, Stephen (ext. 300) SJC at qvii.com
Thu Sep 15 15:44:57 EDT 2011

I'm trying to write some scrips for RT, specifically one that will take
a requestors email address & see if they are a current user. If not,
create a password & allow the user to get in. Nothing I'm trying is
working at all. My Perl is a little rusty, but I'm having a hell of a
time figuring out what to call from where. The perldoc for the .pm files
in the /lib/RT folder seems to be the only reference.

Is there something a little more detailed out there?

Steve