[rt-users] Updating RT_SiteConfig in RT4.0.2

Dominic Hargreaves dominic.hargreaves at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Sep 15 17:28:55 EDT 2011

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 10:40:06AM -0700, Allen wrote:
> > if any Ubuntu users would prefer 4.0.2 in 11.10, now would be a good time to find an Ubuntu developer to sync this for you
>
> I certainly would prefer that RT4.0.2 come with Ubuntu 11.10. What
> does "find an Ubuntu developer" mean? Does it mean vote and make noise
> in some issue tracking system? Or hire someone to fix the 4.0.1
> packages?

Probably filing a bug against request-tracker4 in launchpad would be a
good way to start. It's just a simple action for someone with the right
access, I believe; the 4.0.1 packages are unmodified from my Debian
ones so there's no remerging to do.

--
Dominic Hargreaves, Systems Development and Support Team