[rt-users] Customize Custom Field Display

Lanang Sejagat lanang.sejagat at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 01:09:46 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I installed the extension for CustomField-Checkbox. I have a few field for
the checkbox that has more than 10 values.
How do I customize the ticket display for this, so that I can group it
together to have said 5 value per row. The
default for the ticket display is two column.

When creating a new ticket there two group, one is the Create a new ticket
and the other is Basics, how do I create
another grey box that contain my custom field check box ?

Any example ?

Regards
Lanang