[rt-users] Need help configuring RT Mailgate for Secure POP3 connection

josh.cole josh.cole at fresno.edu
Fri Sep 16 15:19:00 EDT 2011

I have an exchange server(2007) and am trying to configure the RT mailgate to
pickup messages delivered to a mailbox I've designated for RT automatic
ticket creation. I know that I can change it to a non-secure login method
but I don't know how many POP users we have. Does anyone know if it's
possible to configure fetchmail to connect via pop3s?