[rt-users] RT not reading RT_SiteConfig

Izz Abdullah Izz.Abdullah at hibbett.com
Mon Sep 19 11:22:37 EDT 2011

Ok, so I made a mess.  I was trying to 'clean-up' the look of the RT_SiteConfig file by removing all the heads, cuts, etc. and it quit reading the file and defaulted to the RT_Config file.  So I started over, I copied over the RT_Config file to RT_SiteConfig.pm and left all the head comments, etc and made the setting changes.  It is STILL not reading the RT_SiteConfig file, it is still defaulting to the RT_Config file.  My gosh, all of this in trying to get LDAP to work, which is extremely important at this point.

RT4.0.2 on Ubuntu Server 11.04 (Natty).  Is there some way to reinitialize without running make install and possibly ruining my server?

Please help... :(