[rt-users] How to change Subjet on forward a ticket

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Tue Sep 20 09:16:44 EDT 2011

On 09/20/2011 08:30 AM, Massimo Belegni wrote:
> I tried to change both templates
> I cannot find command to change subject
> Do you know which is the command to change subject?
> Tks

Unfortunately, any Subject: in the forward templates is ignored and the
outgoing Subject: is explicitly set to something like:

    Fwd: [rtname #1234] Ticket or transaction title

There is no way to change this without modifying or overriding core
parts of the forwarding code (which is possible, just tricky to do
cleanly and get right).

Thomas